Hires Ruler

Hires Ruler

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April Collection Update


I was walking through Hobby Lobby the other day and saw this sign.  It is not a new one and only cost $15.00. Although it does not say Root Beer on it, I have several Dog n Suds mugs and through it would look good on my wall.  I was right.


Last week while walking through the Front Range Mercantile Fleamarket in Longmont, I saw this metal framed glass cabinet.  I fell in love all over again.  Even my wife, who told me I cannot buy any more furniture let me buy it once she saw it.   I had the perfect  spot for it already in the Root Beer room.


Here are some of the Root Beer candies I have been able to find. If you keep your eye open you can find root beer in lots of places.


These tins of root beer syrup are not a recent purchase, but I wanted to add them in to the blog so when I travel I will be able to bring them up on my iPad, along with the rest of my blog. I try to avoid buying duplicate items.

You can see to the left in this photo that I outgrew the two cabinets. I had to add a few shelves to hold the growing collection. Now I need to start working on Cindy until she agrees that a third cabinet would be a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment