Hires Ruler

Hires Ruler

Friday, August 15, 2014

Hires is ALIVE!

Went to Salt Lake City to visit friends on a mission.  Cindy and I had the chance to do to the Hires Big H
(www.hiresbigh.com) drive in hamburger joint.  It was really good. I had heard about it a couple years ago but this is the first time I have had a chance to go there.


I took a picture of this below sign that explains why the name Hires is in the drive in name.


I also took the opportunity to pick up a few other items, like the T Shirt below.


And when I paid my bill I asked if I could have one of each of their drink cups.  No Charge!  I like this place.  I had a root beer float, of course, and will definitely go back whenever I get the chance.


I also found a couple Root Beer brands I did not have.  One is from the Lion House next to the Joseph Smith building and the other was from Deseret Books across the street.  Then top it off I also found some root beer extract at Orson Gygi's.  All in all a fun trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment