Hires Ruler

Hires Ruler

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Full Collection

These pictures were taken Dec 22, 2018.  This is about 99% of my collection. I add stuff every week so it is hard to keep totally up to date on what I have.  I appreciate all the emails I get from those finding this blog with questions and pictures.  Please keep contacting me.  tom@floodeen.com

I would also like to plug the Root Beer Hunters facebook page here .  There are currently 195 members. A few less then Coke collectors, but way more special.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. Send me an email on your thoughts.

This is referred to by my family as the Root Beer Room.

These are many of the brands I have drank. Since I filled the wall I started overflowing into the closet. For those that want to know, my favorite root beer is still A&W from a tap.



I have over 400 cans

 I have 37 different signs.  I stopped buying signs because I have run out of space to display them, plus they have gotten very expensive.























The entrance hall to the Root Beer room.






No comments:

Post a Comment