Hires Ruler

Hires Ruler

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Root Beer Collection Resurrection!

I now have a full room dedicated to just Root Beer collectibles, and it is getting organized pretty close to how I want it.

I am not done yet, you are never done, but here are some pictures on what I have done so far.

Now I need to find one more nice shelving unit or cabinet as I am running out of room.  My wife says I should stop buying if I have no more room.  I am sorry, that is simply not an option.  We may need to have a Root Beer basement instead of a Root Beer room.

Enjoy, I know I do.








This is a new display case I recently got. Most of my Older stuff in this case.


Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. Tom - looks like you have a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun hobby. I love the signs. Mark and I will have to come over and throw one down! (Nothing like inviting yourself.)

    ReplyDelete