Hires Ruler

Hires Ruler

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Root Beer finds of the week!

These two small plastic A&W mugs were found in Colorado Springs. I put a quarter in the picture to show their size.  One of my college educated sons suggested I do that. I paid .99 each.



Here is a Duffy's bottle with the paper root beer label.  First one I have ever seen.  I have several Duffy bottles with a root beer lid but this is the only one I have seen with a root beer label.  I paid $12.00 which was probably high, but I might not ever see another one. Got this in Colorado Springs.



I have a Thompson and Taylor Root Beer Extract Bottle already, but now I also have a box.  The Box is not in great shape, but it is in tact enough to make it cool. The bottle in side has a cork and the extract is all dried up in a lump. I paid $10.00 Got this in Colorado Springs.



This is a tray I got at the Antique mall way down on south Broadway in Littleton. I think I paid $18.00 for it.  I do not believe it is old, but it is one I did not have.



I am amazed that I continue to find items I do not have every time I go out looking.  Thanks for viewing and be sure to share this with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment